Monday, January 15, 2018

Aziz Ansari Accused of Sexual Assault

White Knight style protector of women and feminist hero Aziz Ansari of television fame and probably that one movie about going to White Castle has been accused of crossing the line sexually during a date with a woman anonymously known as "Grace"...
 “He said something along the lines of, ‘How about you hop up and take a seat?’” Within moments, he was kissing her. “In a second, his hand was on my breast.” Then he was undressing her, then he undressed himself. She remembers feeling uncomfortable at how quickly things escalated.
There's a lot more at the link. So much more that I had a difficult time deciding what to highlight. I know this might be difficult to believe coming from me, especially considering what you read here every day, but not all guys are like this. This is an asshole. And it's exactly what I would have expected from him. Something about him always gave me the creeps. He made my skin crawl and I hated the way some people made liking Aziz Ansari some kind of weird part of their personality.

 "I LOVE Aziz Ansari!" It was always one of those things I saw on the internet like bacon, zombies, Betty White and all other manner of bizarre shit people get sucked into right along with the group think that happens on the internet. I'd say "that guy is a creepy weirdo" and people would look at me like I had two heads. Is any of the story true? I guess we'll have to wait to hear from him after he meets with all the PR people and his agent so he can craft a way to respond, but I'm willing to bet this is probably just the beginning. There's a saying that goes like, "You only get one ticket while driving your car for every 100 you should have gotten",  so maybe the internet won't love this guy for very much longer.