Friday, January 19, 2018

Whiner Fired from TV Show

A writer for Megyn Kelly's show was fired for complaining about being bullied by some of the head honchos on the show. His name is Kevin Bleyer and he seems kind of like a pussy to me...
“I’m sad to say … the executive incompetence continues — as does the dysfunctional management, abusive treatment, maddening hypocrisy, staggering inefficiencies, acidic and deficient communication, and relentless scapegoating. Jackie Levin persists in creating a toxic and demeaning environment, and Christine Cataldi enables and reinforces it.”
 He claims Cataldi regularly calls her assistant “an idiot,” and when he offered suggestions for the show, Levin called him a “f–king whiner.”

Please. Go back to writing for The Daily Show, where you probably get a trophy just for showing up on time, you big crybaby. Alright so I admit I think she's hot so she gets a pass from me on just about everything. Kind of like how Aziz Ansari gets a pass on some things  because his skin is brown. I once worked with five women and it nearly drove me to the breaking point. I literally almost had a nervous breakdown, and I WAS THE BOSS. This is a 100% true story. It was a horrible experience and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. So now that I think about maybe I'm wrong about Kevin. C'mon over man we'll go have a beer and maybe an uncomfortable man hug.