Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Michael Douglas is a Jerk?


 Michael Douglas denies whacking it in front of some woman 30 years ago...
 ...the Hollywood Reporter was preparing to run a story on the allegations of a woman who worked for Douglas in the mid-1980s. Douglas describes the suggestion that he masturbated in front of her as “a complete lie, fabrication, no truth to it whatsoever”.
What's with these guys? Doing that for like no reason at all would be the last thought that would ever cross my mind. It's such a bizarre notion to me that it almost defies credibility but apparently some guys do this sort of thing. I don't know I'll never understand.  Imagine this, you're meeting a couple of nice gals for lunch in your hotel room, and you've already paid upfront for the hour - whoa wait I mean, wait. Okay hold on. What I meant to say was keep it in your pants Hollywood weirdos.I don't know, I don't care about this and this is going nowhere.