Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Kate and Prince George Walk Around

The story I stole this picture from was mostly about Kate Middleton's clothes. I mean really, what else is there to talk about when it comes to these people. Nothing that's what. They don't actually do anything. So their clothes are pretty much it, along with stories of them greeting some foreign dignitary somewhere, whether or not they're having babies, how Prince William lost his oat bag... It did mention the blazer she's wearing cost $800. I don't think I have $800 worth of clothes in my whole house but good for her. I will say this. I think she's very attractive. I like her face, she looks like a JCPenney model. She's sexy, but not so sexy that you'd be afraid of her. And she probably looks good in affordable underwear. Having said all that I will also say I get a certain "vibe" from her. I know she's married with children but...hey not that there's anything wrong with that it's just something I've noticed. I'll let you guys know what I hear.