Friday, October 12, 2018

Sarah Fowlkes Needs a Job

The woman in the header photo is 28 year old Sarah Fowlkes. She was a teacher. A married teacher. I bet you already know where this is going.

According to the police department, officers received a report March 10 from a school administrator at Lockhart High School about a possible inappropriate relationship between a student and a teacher. The investigation led a Lockhart detective to a 17-year-old male student, who had been in contact in person and by message with Fowlkes. Their contact was of a sexual nature, police said.

I think it's high time we stopped persecuting these heroes. From roughly 1979 through most of the 1980s there were I don't even know how many movies with this story line. So many I'm not even going to link them all. Legitimate Hollywood features with people like Jacqueline Bisset, and they had titles like "Screwballs", "The Big Bet", and "My Tutor" Plus the guy was 17 not 13. One of the biggest musical hits from one of the biggest rock bands to ever exist on Earth in the 1980s more or less dealt with this very subject. Van Halen's Hot for Teacher.

I was 17 once and believe you me, I would have kept my big fat mouth shut. But shit like this never happens to me. I know what people are going to say, "Yeah but what if she was a man and the teenager was a girl?" What if? What if it rains gold? What if you're driving down the street and a hippopotamus attacks your car? The fact is, the roles weren't reversed and she wasn't a man so your point is totally moot and there's no reason to debate this. Plus she looks like an even more attractive version of Kristen Bell. The one thing I don't understand is what a 28 year old Kristen Bell look alike is doing sleeping with a 17 year old boy when I'm just a phone call away. Soldier on hot female teachers that bang their male teen students. You have my unwavering support.