Friday, November 23, 2018

Amanda Holden is on a Beach

I know I haven't written anything lately and I'm sorry. Work gets in the way, there's nothing to write about and I don't want to force it, getting a nearly lethal cold and generally having a life can all interrupt the exciting life of a blogger. Especially one that's as grossly underpaid as me. And I'm not getting paid at all, so you can see the problem. And then one day out of the blue Amanda Holden shows up in the Maldives. She's famous in Britain (so not famous at all) and I'm not exactly sure for what reason, because what possible reason could there be, but who cares. She's famous in my heart and really that's the important thing. I'm sure she was probably there with her ridiculous husband and stupid kids (not pictured) but her having kids and an ex some day wouldn't bother me at all. I mean they'd be on the opposite side of the world from us as her and I start a new master race of beautiful people.