Monday, November 5, 2018

Olivia and Danny Have Troubles

Olivia Culpo bought her boyfriend Danny a $12,000 Rolex for his birthday but he cheated on her so she's keeping it for herself despite the fact that it's a man's watch. She knows she can probably exchange that right? I assume that's her in the corner with the aforementioned "Danny", and yes, they look exactly like the kind of people that think Rolex is a classy watch ("Rolex the watch that comes with a bottle of Hennessy"). You know how you can tell? His way too tight ill fitting suit and her empty stare. I can only assume that's her hand in what I can only imagine is an Infinit QX80 or maybe a Range Rover. I've seen it 100 times before. I think she's a model but there was a wave of Olivia's in the early 2000s and they all look nearly identical so I mostly stopped keeping track.