Friday, February 8, 2019

Kaley Cuco Points the Finger

Okay so I blew this site off for a couple of days again, big deal. You're not the boss of me. No one is, I'm a rebel. And then I saw Kaley Cuoco in lingerie and the writing bug got me again. She's cute for real. I've written about her before somewhere around here I'll find it later. I've seen a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory and I know people hate it but I don't know why. It doesn't seem different at all from any other sitcom I've ever seen. Couch facing the audience, people in apartments, mostly lame jokes... what am I missing? Do they kick puppies? It all seems fairly standard.  But this one has an ace up it's sleeve. A really cute blonde with a nice stomach. Maybe I should look into this again. I won't though. I can see cute, physically fit girls all over the internet and I don't have to sit through another unfunny 22 minute sitcom to do it.

!!SEXY PRE-POSTING UPDATE!!  I did a quick search of  past stories and I guess I haven't written about her in the past although I could swear I did. It's entirely possible I spelled her name wrong and I don't know what to search for. Hell I'm not even sure I spelled it right this time and I copied it right off the internet. I'll do better Kaley I swear baby I'm sorry.