Monday, February 4, 2019

Kate Beckinsale is Daring

Kate Beckinsale was on a date with Pete Davidson at some comedy club and boy doesn't she look thrilled. Why? I'm not sure why you'd want to get involved in that mess unless you want to be seen as still relevant and hip to what young people apparently think is cool, which I'm somewhat beginning to doubt at this point. You might think I chose a picture of her covering her face like that on purpose but in fact of the approximately 10 pictures I had to choose from they were pretty much all like that. Which is odd considering she has been photographed with everyone, just about anywhere sometimes with barely any clothes on - including that time in the hospital, which I thought I wrote about but I guess not- and she's never once shielded her face. I don't know what it is women see in this future obituary but don't ask me to explain women.I'm still working on who's supposed to pay for dinner.