Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hugh Jackman Jacks Himself

Hugh Jackman was jacking himself up at the gym and decided to add a "playmoji" of "Childish Gambino". Probably so the kids would think he (Hugh Jackman) was hip. I don't know what Childish Gambino has to do with anything basically because I'm my grandfather now. I don't know why this is a character, why people think it's cool, I know literally nothing about this weird character. The story I read didn't bother to explain why this was happening or whatever became of this episode. This whole Childish Gambino thing strikes me as one of those things that people - mostly internet people - suddenly decide that because they like something, it makes them cool. I also remember for a brief period about 18 months ago the internet was trying to tell everyone they were pooping wrong so I take very little of what the taste-makers have to say seriously. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a Hugh Jackman movie. Oh well listen, if you do, I'll be out in the garage tell me all about it sometime.