Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Ben Affleck is Chilly

I seem to write about Ben Affleck an awful lot. He's always on the celebrity rag sites constantly although I don't really honestly think he's much of a celebrity anymore is he? I can't remember the last movie I saw him in. Of course the last movie I watched was made in 1950 and had Marilyn Monroe and Sterling Hayden in it so it's very possible that Ben "Giant Head" Affleck was in the most profitable movie in history last year and I wouldn't know it. Still they talk about him a lot. For instance they mentioned how he was out walking around on Monday wearing a hoodie and winter hat despite the fact that it was 67 degrees in Los Angeles. That's pretty much it. That was the big Ben Affleck news. He was walking around. Okay well...guess I gotta go.