Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lolo Jones is Virginal

Lolo Jones is an Olympic athlete of some kind, probably skeet shooting or whatever they do during the Olympics. Ski? Who knows. She does however claim, at the age of 36, to still be a virgin. When asked if she'd ever date another athlete she blurted this out...
'Trust me, I've tried every occupation. I don't know why God hasn't blessed me with my husband. Another reason why I'm probably single is because I've never had sex and guys do not want to wait for girls,' Lolo added...
 ...I've never had sex. I'm waiting till marriage,'
Yeah and I'm the Crown Prince of Madagascar. There isn't anything wrong with being a virgin, I just don't believe it. I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm always right.  Hey if you want to be boring, and save yourself for marriage I'm not going to stop you. But you know, "practice makes perfect" they say so if you need some help "Lolo"I'm here for you.