Monday, October 5, 2020

Abbey Clancy Walks Around


Abbey Clancy was walking around. I'd never heard of her before 10 minutes ago but you can bet your ass I know who she is now. I think she dated or was married to some "footballer",  whatever the fuck that is. Once again all that British weirdness rears it's head. Footballer? Cricket? Frogmore Cottage? It's like a 1950 children's book over there.  They call her 34 but I'd believe a crackhead telling me why he needs money that isn't for crack before I'd believe that tall tale. This was mostly about how she was shopping (walking around so they could take her picture) which is fine, I think we're all used to the phony action shots by now. I will say it looks to me the late 60s-early 70s is back.  At least fashion wise, which is just fine and dandy with me. But I hope it stops with fashion and people don't start forgetting about their personal hygiene. That would be a damn shame