Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Mike Tyson Has Drain Bamage


 Some people (I'm not sure who) expressed concern that Mike Tyson appeared "vacant" and was slurring his words during an interview

Mike Tyson sparked concern on Tuesday as he slurred through a remote interview on Good Morning Britain with Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid. 

The boxing legend, 54, appeared on the show to discuss coming out of retirement to fight Roy Jones Junior, however his manner led to mass worry on Twitter. 

Firstly, people on Twitter are astonishingly stupid. I don't mean the people I know (you should follow me) I just mean in general. Secondly, Mike Tyson spent his entire life getting punched in the face and head by heavyweight boxers, so I don't know what you'd expect him to be like in his 50's. Plus he's a rapist that spent three years in prison so who cares if he's got brain damage now.