Monday, October 12, 2020

JOHNNY ROTTEN SUPPORTS TRUMP

 

 


 John Lydon/Johhny Rotten is voting for Donald Trump

“He’s an individual thinker, I’ll give him that for a start. He’s not the most lovable fellow on God’s earth, but I cannot see the opposition as offering me anything by way of a solution,” he said.

I have two Sex Pistols albums and saw them in the 90s. I was a huge fan and still am a fan, even though punk was a product of it's time. I still listen too it, and I even called Republicans Nazis and voted for Bill Clinton, but I think punk and liberal/leftist politics are the kind of things you mostly grow out of, like drawing pot leaves and bongs on everything. The Sex Pistols have only one real album, and only existed from June 4th 1976 (their very first concert) until June 14th, 1978 (their last) so I don't know, I like them and everything I guess, and I like Johnny, and I honestly don't care who he votes for but I figured writing this with a screaming title might generate some clicks I so desperately need as you slobbering loons look for something else to be mad about today