Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Kate Hudson has Horrible Taste in Music


I'm sorry gang I'm trying but work sucks, and no one does anything in December and I've been complaining about that for as long as I've been doing this. Kate Hudson weaning nothing but boots and a man's dress coat would make a pretty nice present for Christmas don't you think? I'm sure her husband, President Hirohito or whatever the fuck his name is thinks so. Or he would if he actually liked girls. 

That's weird, when I Googled her husband, Google says she's still married to Chris Robinson. Can you believe that? The Black Crowes was the second worst band I've ever seen live in concert, and that's no exaggeration. It was sheer torture. I'm sorry Kate, I don't know if I can be involved with someone that would voluntarily (I assume) marry a member of that horrible band. Maybe call me when you get some taste (save that jacket).