Friday, March 3, 2023

Eva Longoria is a Loner


 I haven't written about Eva Longoria in a while and now seems as good a time as any. Frankly I would have said just wear the blazer and the heels and nothing else, but this isn't about me. Do you know what's always, always missing from the pictures of these women? Their husbands/boyfriends. Why is that? Is that intentional? I have to assume that it is. If she was my wife I would... listen never mind. I'm sure her husband is some dork that gets manicures and probably has a ponytail like an idiot or something.

I learned that she's 5'1 when I was looking to see if she speaks Spanish which she does. You may not think either one of those things are important but they are to me. I won't tell you why because that's private and I'm not the one on trial here.