Friday, March 31, 2023

Jennifer Aniston is a Mystery


 Jennifer Aniston got all dolled up right down to her shoes (Britney Spears should take notes about the shoes) and good lord she's attractive. You realize she's nearly 60 years old now, right? 

It was for the premier of her new movie "Murder Mystery 2" a couple days ago, and I just forgot about it. Sorry.  It co-stars Adam Sandler who got dressed up like he's going to eat Buffalo Wings at Hooters.

I just don't understand how a woman that looks like that stays single. I'm not old fashioned and saying a woman needs to be with a man, but let's face it, she could walk into just about anywhere, point at a guy and say "I want that one" and it's a done deal. I understand how someone like Adam Sandler would still be single deep into his 50s but her? It's entirely possible that shes a really horrible person. It seems unlikely but you never know with Hollywood people. Often what you see is a paper thin veneer hiding what they're really like. I'm not saying it's true it's just a possibility I'm throwing out there. 

It's also possible she's a demented sex freak and her past husbands couldn't deal with it. A lot of guys are really weak and can't handle what they perceive as "abnormal" but not me. You can be as "abnormal" with me as you want, I'm just saying, Jen, I'm cool with it.

 But after all this time I'm starting to suspect two things. She's really not very nice, or she's gay. Please lord let it be the gay thing. Or at least Bi. Call me Jen,  we can talk about it