Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Smart



Eco-Warrior Leonardo DiCaprio flew from London to Paris by himself on a private plane using more fossil fuels and creating more pollution in a couple of hours than I will in two years, all while wearing a mask so he could meet his girlfriend. I didn't catch her name but it's probably something like Lucricia SanFillipo and she's most likely a 20 year old model that couldn't find her own ass with both hands. They said he was wearing a "bomber jacket" but that's not a bomber jacket. That's called an Eisenhower Jacket. Know how I know that? I have one exactly like it hanging in my closet. He's not cool enough for that. Sorry.

As a dude I can honestly say Leonardo DiCaprio seems - in the vernacular of today's kids - extremely mid. So I don't get it at all. I understand everyone's fascination with this guy less and less every day. Sometimes on very rare occasions he seems cool, and then I remember he's an idiot that's still wearing a mask outdoors, and 2024 starts in 13 days. He's not wearing it because he's flying incognito, everyone obviously knows who he is. I hope new famous people start showing up soon that's really all I have to say.