Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Joanna Kruppa Post

It's Joanna Krupa again. This time standing if front of a mirror in her underwear, and you know what? That's fine. I guess that's her job and you have to admit, she does it well. Plus she's attractive and 37 years old so you don't have to deal with all that messy, catty, and neurotic "woman in her 20's" nonsense. I'm sorry I really am at a loss for words because no matter what I read about her I can't figure out what it is she does besides this. You get that? She decided one day that her job was to walk around naked or mostly naked and take pictures of herself doing it and she did it. And nothing else. That's it. Don't you think that's amazing?  You wanted to be a fireman, or an astronaut, or a cop, or something. People spend a decade becoming doctors who then go on to help poor kids in Central America born with cleft palates or curing diseases that have plagued mankind for centuries and she just one day said..."I'm going to be a naked blonde on Instagram". I don't even know if people pay her for this.  If it is for free then god bless her.She really is doing the Lord's work.