Friday, March 24, 2017

Cara Santana Goes Both Ways

Here's Cara Santana going to meet with a wedding planner because she's getting ready to marry someone named Jesse Metcalf. Maybe they can invite me and when I get there I'll ask them who the Hell they are. Of course she's wearing her fake, tucked in AC/DC 1988 World Tour t-shirt she bought at JCPenney. You get that? She's such a stiff she tucks in her t-shirts. I bet she's a wild carousel ride of fun to hang out with. And how do I know her t-shirt is a fake? Because here's a real one. I also figured she didn't buy that at the concert because she was four years old in 1988 and my guess is the only AC/DC song she's ever actually heard is "You Shook Me All Night Long". I'd mention to her that AC/DC stopped being good after Bon Scott died but I bet she wouldn't even know who that is.