Monday, June 1, 2015

Bruce Jenner is Caitlyn Now

So Bruce Jenner is Caitlyn now.

After undergoing hours of facial-feminization surgery, breast augmentation and hormone therapy, Bruce Jenner has revealed a new identity and name in the latest issue of Vanity Fair, which shows a large photo of Jenner as a woman with the caption “Call Me Caitlyn.
Whatever I don't really care. It's his life. It seems like after helping spawn the idiocy that is the Kardashian idiots this seems pretty low on the scale of evil. The thing is, whenever I read a story about this people are calling him "her". Okay Mr. Twenty-first Century, if you're so progressive, have sex with "her".  Well? hat are you waiting for?

And here's something I never thought I'd type into Google...


I didn't search images I just don't need that in my life right now.