Monday, June 15, 2015

Dave Grohl Breaks Leg. Is Hero.




 Dave Grohl broke half of his legs after falling into a security pit during a show in Gothenburg, Sweden. But like the rock n' roll trooper he is he carried on. Kind of like all those guys on D-Day I guess.
But it didn't faze him. "You have my promise right now that the Foo Fighters, we're gonna come back and finish this show." He added, "But right now, I'm gonna go to the hospital, I'm gonna fix my leg. But then I'm gonna come back, and we're gonna play for you again! I'm so sorry!
On site medical personnel patched him up and rushed him back on stage so he could continue rockin'. And boy you better believe they finished the show alright. By playing for another TWO AND A HALF HOURS. Jesus. I'll be honest I couldn't imagine two and a half hours of The Foo Fighters but hey that's show biz. The show must go on and all that. What a champ. But what I want to know is, what about the audience that sat through an entire Foo Fighters concert? Those are the real heroes.