Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Susan Sarandon Has Pyramid Power

Susan Sarandon was at the Tribeca Film Festival on Tuesday, so, yesterday, talking about being single and  promoting her new film that I already forgot the name of and I'm not going to bother looking up. You have Google do it yourself what am I a librarian? This isn't about that anyway. This is about the fact that she's 69 years old, for real and she looks pretty damn good. And so how can I put this politely? Yes. I would....um...totally...um...bang her. Hey I was polite about it. Actually after thinking about it for 10 seconds now I'm not so sure. She's one of those pretentious New Yorker hippie dipshits so you'd probably wind up having sex on a bed of sage or under a pyramid, and with a lot of pot smoking, talking about global warming uncomfortable chanting and having to stop and vote for Bernie Sanders or God knows what else. You know what? In the end it's probably not worth the hassle.