Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday Post

I just learned Sweden still has a royal family. I have no idea why almost halfway through the 16th year of the 21st Century countries still have royal families but whatever, I don't live there so they could leave balloon animals in charge of everything for all I care. On the other hand, they do still have princesses, kind of like Princess Madeleine here. And if they all have that Farrah Fawcett hair like her, well that's just fine with me. Throw in some blue eye shadow, disco spandex and those disco heels and I'm in. I've heard about all the shenanigans that go on in those royal families so the fact that she's married means nothing to me. So Princess Madeleine, if you're looking for a roguish ne'er do well to hang out with while your much too busy, globe trotting prince of a husband neglects you emotionally I know just the guy you can count on.  I meant me by the way in case you were wondering.