Friday, August 4, 2017

Beyonce is Classy

Beyonce showed of this classy picture on Instagram of her sipping a fancy wine, or more likely cognac judging by the glass, in a fancy wine drinking place with her fancy new giant baby boobs hanging out everywhere just like all classy and fancy women do. If she wanted everyone to know how much class she has she really should be wearing a top hat while lighting a cigar with a $100 dollar bill. In case you haven't figured it out, I don't care about Beyonce, I don't care about her babies, I don't care about her husband, I don't care about any of it. Her music is repetitive, idiotic and terrible. The only music that's worse is whatever her husband used to sing or rap about or whatever it was he did, but I did feel like I should write something today and you idiots seem to like her for for some bizarre reason which baffles me completely so here you go look at her boobs.