Saturday, November 25, 2017

Jane Krakowski Does Stuff

It's a long holiday weekend here in the States so there isn't much in the way of celeb news going on. At least not that I've seen. Something about Joe Scarbourough and Mika "Leonid" Brzinski or however the Hell you spell their names. Maybe some stupid crap about Donald Trump is floating around and maybe something about some reality show bimbo had her top "accidentally" fall off in a restaurant or who knows what else.

There was one story about Elizabeth Hurley in a bikini and I usually fall back on her because...well you know. But then I saw a picture of Jane Krakowski attached to some story. It wasn't this picture and I didn't read the story so she may have cured cancer for all I know. I just hated her shoes in the other picture so I found this one. Besides it looks like she's wearing just heels and a jacket and I'm going to stop writing right now before this really gets ugly.