Monday, November 27, 2017

Jennifer Lawrence Stares at Goats

Jennifer Lawrence, most recently in the news for breaking up with super stud Darren Aronofsky says maybe she'll retire to a farm and milk goats because for some unknown reason that's become a thing to do for white millenial types. Sorry I would have just quoted it but you have to pay $1 to read that whole Washington Post story I linked and if you think I'm paying a dollar for that I'm not. And I stopped reading the Elle article after it called her "zany".  Maybe Jennifer should try deer instead and they can stand around and stare at each other while they chew their cud. I'm sorry, I don't have anything against Jennifer Lawrence personally she just always looks like an emotionless robot to me. Maybe she's really just a CGI creation. Like some horny, nerdy 15 year old Star Wars fan was tasked with creating killer sex robots and came up with Model X-1 otherwise known as the Jennifer. Well I'm on to you Jennifer bot, you'll never take me to your murder farm.