Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Queen Letizia Needs Some Help

Spain's Queen Letizia was on hand to chair The Royal Disability Trust meeting, although I'm not sure why any royal person would need disability. I can see Prince Charles going to the doctor doing range of motion tests and scamming the system with stories about how he hurt his back. And yes I know I just wrote about her a few days ago and if you don't like it maybe try a different blog. It's a pretty big internet. Is she married? Where's King Letizia? Maybe she's looking for companionship. I just so happen to know a devilishly handsome blogger that has a thing for hot monarchists. Oh wait it turns out she isn't married. Well I'll see you guys it's Thanksgiving weekend and I guess I'm on the next plane to Africa or wherever Spain is.