Thursday, March 22, 2018

Diane Keaton is Still Zany, Alive

Diane Keaton was at the David Donatello awards ceremony in Rome on Wednesday night dressed like a... stylish hobo? I'm not really sure what's going on there. Maybe she was there with like 200 watches and cheap gold necklaces hidden in that comically oversized coat to make a few extra bucks off the audience. And she is constantly wearing some kind of wacky hat. I haven't seen the top of her head in at least 20 years, do you think the top of her skull is missing and her brain is exposed? If I had to guess I'd say yes, yes it is.  I don't know what the award was for but I see the word "Campari" on the backdrop and I think that's a type of tomato so maybe she flew to Rome to get awarded for her prize winning tomatoes. If there's one thing the Romans know besides candles it's tomatoes.  I think all of my theories in this story are pretty solid.