Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Site News

 Once again I realize I haven't written much lately and honestly, no one reads this garbage site anyway. But the fact of the matter is, everything on the internet is truly awful. And I have to sift through all of it to come up with even the tiniest kernel of an idea for what to write about. How many posts about Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Tiegen, and Amy Schumer would you have to read before you decided you wanted to blow your brains out? Who the fuck gives a shit what John Legend, or Cher has to say about anything? People that have to wear helmets when they go for a ride in the car that's who.

 It's horrible and quite honestly it gets worse every day. It used to take multiple generations for people to get dumber, now it's happening over the course of months. You truly don't realize. If this is the only place you ever read about celebrity types, you're just going to have to believe me because I see it all every day. The three assholes I mentioned above, along with Stormy Daniels,  are mentioned just about every day in roughly 90% of the stories I see. Want to read about President Trump's dick, day after day after day? I sure don't. I'm still looking and I'll keep trying but I make no promises.


Bob