Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Gwyneth Paltrow Inspires Me

Gwyneth Paltrow was at the "Avengers: Invasion Force" - at least I think that's what it's called - premier WITHOUT HER NEW HUSBAND and I know I make fun of her a lot but I'm beginning to rethink my attitude. I'm just going to come right out and say it holy shit she's fucking hot. She's 45 years old, do you know what that means? You don't have to put up with all the usual bullshit that's what. That's not like dating some 26 year old who's biological clock is ticking like an atomic bomb while all of her college friends are getting married next year (even that whore Kathy) at that cute place with the fountain and the peacocks. Seriously Gwyneth it's all in good fun. You know, it's just shenanigans because I'm fun loving. I'm also a hard worker and I try to keep myself in shape plus I can fix stuff around the house. You know in case things don't work out with Danny or whatever your new ex-husbands name is.