Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Brooke Burke Goes to the Pool

I have to admit, I didn't really feel much like writing anything the last day or two. I still don't actually. It's just one of those grooves you fall into I guess, and having a job sucks and all that so I wind up staring at the computer screen, dreading having to type a bunch of garbage here and then all the sudden Brooke Burke shows up in a purple bikini and I'm like, "Hey. Maybe I should tell others about this". And there you go. As usual I'm not sure what she does, I thought she had a cooking show on the Food Network or something I have zero idea. Or maybe she was married to someone, probably a baseball player. Or maybe a NASCAR driver? What I'm saying is, I don't give a shit. Whatever the case may be her job now seems to be walking around in a bikini and you know what? That's alright with me. In fact she should get a raise. Hell I got one just looking at her. I mean a boner in case you were wondering.