Friday, August 17, 2018

Rhianna and Donald Glover Do Things

Donald Glover and Rhianna appeared in a picture together but no one is sure why. There was a lengthy article describing how no one knows, and I didn't read the whole thing, but here's a summary of what I took away from the parts of said article I did bother to read...
 Donald Glover and Rhianna took a picture together and posted it on Twitter but no one knows why.
Happy now? I haven't heard much about Rhianna lately and I don't care about David Glover at all, but I know the internet loves them both for some reason so I figured, hey, why not post this picture and write a meandering blog post and strike while the iron is hot. So here it is. Look at how great they are. Aren't they great? Doing whatever it is they do. Keep up the good work you two.