Monday, August 13, 2018

Russell Brand is a Yogi


 "Comedian" Russell Brand is pretending he does yoga now. Why? My guess would be he thought it would get him some free pickinic baskets.
  It looks a little crazy this, but it’s just me with a blanket wrapped round me like a footballer in a changing room. 
 ‘You might think “Russell, you’re a mad man with a feather round your neck wrapped in a towel.”’
 No one thinks that . Until I read this I didn't even remember you were still around. And I've actually written about him before this. It's so weird how someone in England could be so famous they couldn't even go to dinner, or run to the store in peace and have a mansion and a Ferrari, and yet mention their name here in America and everyone goes "Who? Oh yeah, that guy from that one scene in that movie". Whatever, I don't make the rules.