Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Some Lady Talks About Her Boobs

Know who Shannon Beador is? How about Jeff Miller? Sorry I meant Jeff Lewis. She was on The Jeff Lewis-Miller Show (?) talking about getting a boob job after she divorced her husband who's name I couldn't find. Why is this news? Why did I further perpetuate this story even a tiny bit? Want to know why you nosy asshole? Here's a small list of the people I could have written about this morning...

Kim Kardashian
One of the Jenner girls. I think there's more than one. Kylie and Jennifer?
Amarosa Sigwault Malone or whatever the fuck her name is
Betheny Frankel (again)
Some other no named dope

These are the people that are constantly in all the celebrity rags. Every day. No matter how pointless the story and you know why? Because stupid people click on these stories constantly, I can think of no other reason. That's why. Think you could do better? Click here. Give it a shot and send me the link.