Monday, September 5, 2016

Ben Affleck is Freezing

Ben Affleck and his wig took his kids to church on Sunday in Pacific Palisades California where the low temperature for the day was around 64 degrees, with highs in the mid to upper 70's. Comfortably warm by anyone's standards. And yet there they all are, dressed like they're looking for a good spot to watch the Iditarod. Who is telling these morons to dress like this? Still I guess you can never be too careful. Who knows your car might brake down in the middle of the street miles and miles from a Neiman Marcus and then what? Who is going to rescue you then? Who's going to be your hero? I'll tell you who the real hero is in all of this.  Me. That's right, me. Here I am typing all of this on Labor Day like some 1850's 11 year old shoveling coal into a blast furnace and I'm not even wearing a $4800 dollar fur collared bomber jacket. The things I do for you people.