Monday, April 1, 2019

Anna Kournikova Stands on a Table. Is Ridiculous

It's an Instagram day I guess because this is tennis "star" Anna Kournikova who as far as I can tell was mostly known for being six foot two and blonde but I could be wrong and maybe that's the other tennis player who's name I forgot, but I know fuck-all about tennis. She had a baby 14 months ago and I guess she's standing on that table in a bikini and heels because she's happy? Because she's skinny again? Rich? I don't know. It seems silly that a middle aged woman (37) would be doing this instead of rolling around in piles of money with her babies in private. Frankly that doesn't look very safe. If you're going to stand on a tiny table that close to a high rise patio ledge at least take off the high heels Super Dave.