Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Adam Levine Sells His House

Joe Maroon put his mansion up for sale for a whopping $47.5 million dollars. I'm not sure why Adam Levine has a $50 million dollar house but there it is. I'd think a $50 million dollar house would be owned by someone with billions of dollars as opposed to some paltry run of the mill, millionaire but what do I know.  For all we know, this story could be completely false. Someone decides one day that "Maybe Adam Levine should be seen as some ultra rich celebrity so let's say he has a $50 million dollar house".  How would you know he doesn't? You don't. For all you know he lives in a bus down by the lake. This could also explain why people like Mike Tyson, and Evander Hollyfield blow through hundreds of millions of dollars while guys like me survive on $18 a week. Anyway I hope one of the 175 people on the entire planet that can afford a $50 million dollar house buy it some day. Good luck selling your pretend house Adam.