Sunday, April 21, 2019

Saved by the Bell Ages Well

There was a sort of informal 30th (!) Saved by the Bell reunion at a restaurant featuring a bunch of people I don't recognize. Oh sure I see Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Whatsername, and the brunette that had three names but that's it. Is the guy on the lower left Screech? I think I'd remember the very attractive blonde on the lower left next to the guy that looks like some kind of sexy idealized caveman or swashbuckling pirate from a romance novel cover but I don't. And so help me God I literally watched three hours of Saved by the Bell just yesterday morning. I didn't see any mention of their names and I'm sure the source material provided them but I'm tired and I'm not Sherlock Holmes if you want to know, go find out. Me and the blonde are going out for a few drinks I'll find out who all was there later.