Friday, April 19, 2019

Halle Berry has a Jean Jacket

Halle Berry has been on a social media posting onslaught and I'm okay with that. Maybe she does this kind of thing all the time I honestly don't know. Personally, I think her time would be better spent making actual movies but if she chooses to walk around half naked instead I'm not going to be the one that starts complaining. She posted this picture on her Instagram in case you couldn't figure that out. I covered up the slobbering comments left by unbelievably desperate men, like I usually do, with a screen shot of someone I don't know that has me blocked on Twitter for reasons known only to them and - I imagine - their mom. Well, whatever the reason I hope some of those guys in her comments go out and talk to an actual girl someday. Or, judging by their words maybe they shouldn't do that. Being locked up inside sounds like the best thing for them.