Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Emily Ratajkowski is a Go Getter

Emily Ratajkowski walked around New York with a bright red $2700 purse highlighted against her black dress in what I'm sure was some kind of viral marketing campaign because only someone stupid enough to pay almost $3000 for a purse would fall for this kind of advertising. I only wrote this because Emily Ratajkowski is constantly, no I mean CONSTANTLY in the celebrity rags. Sometimes multiple times a day. And to this day I have zero idea why or what she does. I think she's a Victoria's Secret model? Honestly, I sometimes joke about not knowing who somebody is but I've usually at least heard their name, but not her. I never read any story about her far enough in to figure it out and I've decided I'm not going to learn so keep your knowledge to yourself.