Friday, April 5, 2019

What's Up With Camille Grammer

I had this picture of Camille Grammer saved on my desk top for almost a week now, maybe longer. Camille Grammer was married to Sideshow Bob and I guess that's why people write about her. I think this picture was taken at Denise Richard's wedding but that was months ago so I don't know why it was only just now published.  Maybe Camille Grammer married Doctor Creepy up there on the same day who knows but I know women are CrAZy about their weddings so I can't see that happening. You wouldn't want to upstage the bride. The original bride I mean. I don't even know if Camille Grammer is actually married to that guy and I'm sure as Hell not looking. I wouldn't think she'd get married and shut down the USS Kelsey Grammer Alimony Gravy Train but that's not really any of our business is it. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed this Camille Grammer update as much as I enjoyed writing it