Thursday, June 27, 2019

Amanda Bynes is Crazy for Fashion

Did you know Amanda Bynes was at an in-patient mental health facility? I didn't either.
ET has confirmed that the 33-year-old actress is still living at an inpatient mental health facility in the Los Angeles area. Back in March, multiple outlets reported that Bynes checked into a facility following a stress-related relapse.
Yeah sure. A "stress related relapse". I didn't even know she was addicted to something. I don't even know what it is she's addicted to but I bet it's not love. It turns out that she's doing so well with her recovery that the facility decided to give her a  pass to graduate(?) Man I really don't know anything about what Amanda Bynes has been up too these days.
ET's confirmation follows Bynes' graduation from Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising earlier this week. A friend close to Bynes tells ET that Bynes "got a day pass because she’s been doing well enough in treatment."
Well how about that. Who would have guessed. The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising? Is that above a bowling alley?  I honestly don't know where to go with this because it should seem pretty obvious that I have no idea about what's going on with Amanda Bynes so if you want to know call her up maybe she'll fill you in.