Friday, June 21, 2019

Jessie James Decker Wants More Sex

Jessie James Decker and her husband Captain Caveman can't wait to have another baby. A fourth baby.
The country pop star, 31, admitted she’s content with having a family of five for now, however, the former football player, 32, wouldn’t mind expanding. “I feel really good and complete with three,” she said while celebrating the launch of Enfagrow’s Toddler Nutritional Drinks on Tuesday, June 18. “I do know that Eric kind of teedertots between three and four. I feel like in a perfect world he would have a fourth but you know, we’re still having those discussions where I’m not a hundred percent sure where I land.”
I think it's a fourth baby, or maybe it's a third. If you think I read about these imbeciles they need to check your medication levels, and maybe fluff up your pillow. I find the picture and then copy and paste what looks like the relevant part of the story into mine. It looks like I give a shit and also like I know what I'm doing. And by the way, I thought Jessie James Decker sold diet pills or diet books, I didn't even know she was a "musician". I bet her music is really horrible.

 Who knows what her husband does. By the looks of him he's a football player or maybe some kind of sideshow circus freak. Can you tell I really wanted to write this? I was being sarcastic because I didn't. But I didn't want to leave that Jason Moomoo story up in case I stopped writing for a few days. Hey there's a plan, maybe he can join forces with Moomuck and start a new clan of cavemen and they can reclaim the spirit of the land and hunt for only what they need or maybe carve some mammoth tusks or whatever it is they blah blah blah