Saturday, June 22, 2019

Marla Maples is Still Around

Marla Maples did yoga in her yard and then had someone take pictures so she could post it on Instagram. Or maybe she used her camera's timer I'm really not sure. I can't imagine how someone could be so desperate to be in the news that they would do this. She HAS to have money right? Yes a quick Google search confirms this. On the other hand she's 55 years old and as it turns out she's pretty wealthy and good lord she's attractive so I guess I really can't blame her. In fact I should probably be thanking her. Man, this really changes my attitude about everything. Maybe what she needs is someone to help occupy her time. Maybe go Ferrari shopping, or perhaps other exciting things that I can't think of right now but I think I know a guy that's more than willing to help. Hey maybe a summer fling? I don't know wait I need a minute to think.