Monday, June 17, 2019

Princess Jennifer

In a shocking report, Prince Harry developed a crush on Jennifer Aniston after he saw this now "legendary" (their word not mine) GQ Magazine cover. He called her 'Princess material' and even sent her texts. I'm not sure how you go from seeing someone as famous as Jennifer Aniston is, especially back then, on the cover of a magazine to getting their private cellphone number but I guess things like that happen when you're a member of a wealthy, archaic monarchy. She didn't answer these texts because then 40 year old Jennifer, didn't want to "lead on" the then 24 year old Prince. Unlike some people we know. Good for her I say. 24 year old women are like space creatures can you imagine what a 24 year old man is like? I've been a 24 year old man. I can tell you it's not good. Anyway, I don't really know how to get out of this dumb story so fuck you Harry.