Monday, June 17, 2019

I Know Aubrey Plaza

I KNOW WHO THIS IS! This is Aubrey Plaza at the MTV Movie & TV Awards. I know her because I saw her in a cellphone commercial and I thought she was really cute. She takes a selfie in it? Or maybe it was for gum? She has a nice, effortless smile so I bet it was for gum. You know, it keeps your teeth clean or something? I guess she's in movies too but I wouldn't know because you simpletons have ruined movies for everyone with your demands for more, and more ridiculous shoot 'em up superhero junk and whatever else it is you people like. Hollywood only makes movies for people in other countries now...

"Tom Cruise puts on an electro-power suit and fights the powers that be while driving a tiny car really fast after the oppressive masters establish just one too many speed cameras on the Autobahn

SPEED TRAP. Opens July 4th"

Weekend box office? $9 trillion dollars. Idiots.