Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Demi Moore is Supernatural

Wow look at Demi Moore. She was at the Vanity Fair: Hollywood Calling exhibit at the Annenberg Space For Photography because she was on the cover of Vanity Fair when she was pregnant in 1991. And now she's at the actual Vanity Fair and she isn't pregnant. It's funny how life works out sometimes. I don't know why every single thing celebrities, famous people, and magazines/websites do requires a party.  No one gives a shit.

 Man I could never be famous. I mean, even if you had nothing else to do, constantly having to get dressed up and drive across town to hang around with a bunch of spineless ass-kissers must be a huge hassle. Especially for something like Vanity Fair, which I'm not even sure is still being printed. And let's face it, getting shit faced drunk and winding up in the gutter stops being fun in your mid-20s imagine being 57 years old like Demi.  It must be torture. Give me a call Demi, we can do something more fun than that if you catch my drift. I have a 1000 piece puzzle!