Saturday, February 8, 2020

Jessica Gomes Does Stuff

 Jessica Gomes was at the Global Ocean Gala in Los Angeles. I don't know what the gala was for - probably the ocean -  or what she was doing there, and as usual the story I stole this picture from didn't say. Hell, I don't even know who Jessica Gomes is. The source story basically just described her dress, but there it is in the picture so I don't know why they were describing it. Frankly I think it would look better wadded up in a ball on the floor in my living room but I don't want to be gross.

 That's the problem with the internet you have to fill a lot of space 24 hours a day so you wind up with descriptions of somebody you've never heard of, in a dress you'll probably never see in a store, attending a party you'd never go to. I actually read the story twice to see if maybe I missed something and nope. Oh wait, I guess she was a Victoria's Secret model? Back in 2012? Which doesn't seem that long ago but that was eight years ago holy shit. She's 35 years old now so I hope she invested some of that money, because I don't see a 50 year old billionaire standing next to her in that picture, and  she's basically a middle aged woman now, and models tend to have very, very short careers.  She modeled for Victoria's Secret less than 10 years ago and I already don't know who she is.  I really don't know how to end this and now I'm rambling so I'd just like to wrap it up by saying I LOVE YOU JESSICA.